a plethora of reason's and highlights of the most funnest trip with my momma and sistas
20. getting to start the trip off a few weeks early with a four way phone call where you are not sure who is talking because you all sound so alike and hearing your sister say she is running around in the parking lot of her apartment because she is so excited you are coming to visit her
19. having someone to lean on, talk to, and share a movie with on the plane
18. taking pictures of each other's funny/ugly faces and laughing so hard you might pee your pants, just to pass the time spent in the airport
17. being reminded that even when you are on a trip you can still eat healthy ~ protein bars instead of hoho's . . . thanks ame
16. emotional breakthroughs in concourse D of the atlanta airport
15. screaming your lungs out for your sister and having the other performers wanting to hire you as professional audience members
14. running through the park and dodging people so as not to be late for your sister's last show and dancing in the aisles when you get there.
13. convincing your mom to go on one more roller coaster even though she claims she gets sick, then seeing her wind blown hair and smiling face after getting front row on the griffon and hearing her say that that was the best roller coaster she has ever been on, and totally agreeing with her
12. sharing a turkey leg the size of your arm and ripping it off with your teeth just like in the movies
11. swooning with your sista over josh's dimples and smooth moves up on the stage;)
10. using abbrev’s like tots, aws, ser and laughing every time someone slips one into the conversation, especially when it is someone besides your sisters and stopping them to ask if they really just said “dec” instead of decent and being so happy that he did.
9. telling your sister to pose for a picture right in front of someone who looks exactly like andre the giant and really focusing the entire picture on him not her
8. getting to share stories of roommates, boyfriends and husbands and getting advice and opinions that only a sister can give
7. watching your sister watch her new boyfriend play his guitar and seeing the twitterpation in her eyes
6. accidentally using your flash when trying to get a picture of the declaration of independence and getting really nervous that “they” will notice and take your camera away from you like they threatened
5. borrowing your moms toothbrush the entire time because you keep forgetting to buy one . . . and it doesn’t really matter cause she is your mom and you have the same germs anyway
4. spending the night at the airport with your mom, who you are so glad is there with you because if she wasn't there you don't think you could have been quite so optimistic about the situation
3. realizing how much you laugh the same, talk the same, walk the same and dance the same
2. watching your sister sing, dance and perform her heart out and bursting with happiness because that’s your sister up there and she is so good that you start dreaming of trips you will take to see her perform on broadway
1. remembering how much fun it is to be with your mom and sistas and that sharing a trip with them is incredibly fun and oh so memorable!