cable mountain

hiked cable mountain a few sundays ago with cody and leah. we had never done this hike in zion. the views are breathtaking. and somehow we picked a day where the temperatures were in the sixties! that combined with going to oscar's for the murder burger after . . . made it a perfect day. :)

looking down on angel's landing.

they used to lower timber down the canyon with cables . . . hence the name.

blog signature butterfly


communikate. said...

Oscar's and 60 degrees! Wowzer you lucked out indeed!

Miss Mary Schroeder said...

Rebecky, it's Mary. Please be my friend and invite me on your hikes. PLEASE. I know I am annoying, especially on hikes(just cause my dad says to take breaks, gosh) but I really want in on these hikes. Thanks, that's all.

beck said...

mary! i was in zion yesterday too and thought of you. i will call you next time we go on a hike. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails