Places I've Lived:
1) Clearfield, Utah
2) St. George, Utah
3) Munich, Germany (for a few months)
Jobs I've had: (Way too many)
1) Newspaper delivery girl (12 yrs old . . . awesome first job)
2) JoAnn's fabric
3) Osh Kosh (I think I sort of blocked this one out)
4) Pasta Factory for LIFE!
5) Tutoring a young Turkish boy in Germany
6) Mom's assistant at good ole Weather Master
7) The Body Shop Spa - Fitness Guide (my favorite job)
8) Personal Assistant (Don't do it)
9) Pasta Factory for LIFE!
10) Affordable Mortgage Solutions, Inc. Yea!
Places for weekend getaway:
1) My room :)
2) Zion Nat'l Park or any good hike
3) Vegas baby! or Mesquite will do
4) Southern California
Movies I can watch over and over:
1) Pride and Prejudice (the A&E version and the new movie)
2) Wedding Crashers
4) Calamity Jane
5) Empire Records
TV Shows I DVR:
1) Grey's Anatomy
2) The Office
3) American Idol
1) Ice Cream
3) Frozen Hot Chocolates - Dairy Queen
4) TV on DVD
5) Vampires (Edward Cullen . . . I totally agree with my cute cousin Rachel)
Places I have been on vacations:
2) Virginia/Washingtion D.C.
8) Costa Rica
Wish list for places to see:
1) New Zealand
3) Italy and Greece (more of Europe)
1) Ice Cream
2) Dipping bread in Balsamic Vinegar and EVOO :) (that one is for Brad and Michael)
3) New York Margarita Pizza with the fresh mozzarella and tomatoes! Love it!
4) Mom's mashed potatoes, gravy, carrots roast beast :) and yummy Lion house dinner rolls
Websites I visit daily
1) Google Mail
5) and Blogs of course!
First kiss location:
1) At Soccer Camp under a tree (14 years old . . . silly girl)
Favorite nostalgic memories:
1) At home on a Sunday morning sitting on the counter making crepes with my dad
2) In the basement of the Chapel View Lane house, just before bed, hanging out with my bros and sistas, being silly
3) In the Clearfield house lipsinking and dancing to Lionel Richie (Dancing on the Ceiling, Ballerina Girl, Say you)
4) Sunday Afternoon "deep" conversations with my dad and family
5) Ditching school my senior year and going shopping in Vegas with Ashley, Lindsay and Corinne
6) Highschool summers at Corinne's pool
7) Scootering in Zion
Songs I love to hear:
1) One Headlight - The Wallflowers
2) I'll Be Okay - Amanda Marshall
3) Ballerina Girl and Dancing on the Ceiling - Lionel Richie
4) Africa - Toto
Items I always buy at the grocery store:
3) Ice cream of some sort
Days that are circled on my calendar:
1) Hood to Coast relay - August 24-25
2) Everyone's birthday
3) My hair appt.
Things that make me smile:
1) The way Landon says please "pwease"
2) Michael when he really is funny
3) Cami . . . the way she will perform at the drop of a hat (and add her funny body movements i.e. her butt!)
People I'd like to Tag:
1) Lindsay McLaws
2) Ashley Hansen
3) Kristen Westbrook
(That means that you have to fill out this info and put it on your blog!)
Places I've Lived:
Snow Canyon State Park
It turned out to be so much fun! We went out to Ivins to Fitness Ridge Resort (a spa that I used to be a fitness guide for and that my friend, Cody, still works for) and we used their bikes. They are the new, fun kind. I call them cruisers but I think they are called comfort bikes or something. They are basically designed so that you can sit upright on them. Anyway, it was getting sort of stormy, but we set off anyway! The smell of rain was in the air, which it rarely is here in the desert. It started out to be a leisurely ride with myself, MaryAnn, Cody and Gabe. We rode through Ivins and up into Snow Canyon State Park, up the West Canyon trail. We rode all the way to the end of the trail which made our round trip 18 miles. Quite the rigorous ride. :) But sooo beautiful. It was evening, the sun was setting, the canyon walls were so beautiful and it was sprinkling! I can't tell you how nice the ride was . . . especially when we got to coast down the trail on the way back. By the time we got back to the spa it was dark and we were close to soaked. A storm had begun and we had front row seats to the lightning show. Like any smart group of people in a lightning storm we threw our swim suits on and went swimming in the huge pool. We only dared be in there for a minute. It felt so good to swim throught the warm water and feel the rain fall on us. But to be safe we jumped into the semi-indoor hot tub instead and watched the rain come down and the lightning strike from in there!
Oh! And by the time we got back the power was back on in the whole city. My family stayed the night in Mesquite but were back in the morning! Funny little story! Just such a good night!
I almost forgot to post the pics!
A couple weekends ago - on June 28th-July 1st - I went with Scott, Cami, Mike, MaryAnn and Mary and a bunch of other friends down to Havasupai in the Grand Canyon! This was my 6th trip down there. I have gone almost every summer for a while! It is a favorite.
It's about a 6 hour drive from St. George and then a 10 mile hike down there with backpacks on. It's rough! Escpecially coming out the switchbacks at the end. But the hike is worth it, because of the beautiful waterfalls and river that you get to play in while you camp there. If you ever get the chance to go - you should do it. You have to get permits and reserve them a few months ahead. Here is the website: http://www.havasupaitribe.com/ Enjoy the pics!
This is the group I drove down with. We are at Navajo falls!
Jumping off the small falls together!
Part of the other friends that came. At Havasu falls!
Floating down the river and jumping off the small falls just past Mooney falls (in the background)!
Floating down the river. Mike's awesome hair and face!
Mike totally fell asleep - looked so uncomfortable! :)
We were messing around in the mining caves down there with our red headlamp and got some pretty cool pics!
I am having a Scentsy Party this Thursday, July 5, 2007 at 7 pm at my house and I want to invite everyone who might glance at my blog. I realize I am posting this a little late to really give anyone notice but better late than never, right! My friend sells these and I wanted to have an excuse to get together with the girls so I decided to have a party . . . and these are the cutest things ever! Here is a little blurb from the catalog:
"Scentsy is the safest and hottest new thing in candles. The beautiful ceramic warmer houses a 25 watt light bulb that slowly melts the soft, fragrant Scentsy bar and fills your home or office full of one of more than 80 great, long-lastin scents!"
You guys should check out the website!
They really are way cute and fun! Hope to see you there!
Oh! And if you want to come email me at email@example.com and I will give you directions!