6.29.2009

new waterfalls at havasupai

i am a big havasupai fan, been there 6 or 7 times, but i haven't been there in a couple years. last year there was a huge flood that re-routed the river and changed the landscape, in my opinion, dramatically.



one of the falls, navajo, isn't even there anymore and there are two new waterfalls. i was searching for pics on the internet of these new waterfalls and came across this blog. if you have ever been there you have to look at it. and don't forget page 2. it's so weird to me that havasupai is changed forever.



but i am sure there still will be good memories made there. :)

4 comments:

kate said...

I'm so sad that I didn't go before it changed. boo.

krista jo said...

It looks like some cool changes...I am excited to see it all different. Although I will miss Navajo!!

Thanks for finding that blog, way informative :)

Johnny & Alli said...

Awesome! Where is this place? I want to go. We will be there in August...let's go!!! :)

carly k said...

It's been a good 7-8 years since I have been, but it totally looks different from what I remember...crazy.

I got Sunday's at Tiffany's today. Yeah!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails